The insanity that occurs when you have children is really quite unimaginable to those without offspring (either biological or adopted). The day started out when I put in a Veggie Tales movie for the kids so I could get an extra 1/2 hour of sleep. After waking up at 5:00, Jonathan melted down by 8:30 while I was trying to feed him breakfast. Jonathan had a well-baby check up this morning and I brought along the whole gang. When the nurse asked me if I had any more children, I told her I might go crazy if I did. The kids bounced off the walls as I tried to recall the questions I wanted to ask. Benjamin didn't get his sticker on the way out of the office because he was disobedient and cried the entire way home. A meltdown ensued when we got home so he went to bed. I had a few moments of peace and quiet until he woke up again. When I asked that he share his snack with his sister and the proceeded to split up the animal crackers, he had a full out tantrum that wouldn't be complete without throwing himself on the floor, screaming at the top of his lungs and spitting out the crackers he had in his mouth all over the carpet. After composing myself, he received a punishment. Then, he was walking with a plastic pipe in his mouth that came with one of his trucks and fell. He scraped up his mouth and it was bleeding. It's just one of those days...
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment